H.G. Schaevitz LLC, Alliance Sensors Group is proud to release its LA-25-A series LVDT linear position sensors, designed to handle extreme industrial environments. Available in ranges from 3 inches (75 mm) to 15 inches (375 mm), the LA-25-A is ideal for roller gap positioning, process valve displacement, head box and actuator position feedback with the durability to withstand the harsh environments found in steam and hydro power plants; paper, steel, and aluminum mills; die and stamping presses; building and bridge monitoring; and industrial automation and fluid power systems. It can operate in hostile factory environments such as lubricant and chemical mists, airborne grit and dust, and typical industrial wash downs.
The robust LA-25-A LVDT linear sensor has a sturdy one-inch (25.4 mm) diameter heavy wall housing of aluminum or stainless steel, two double-contact shaft seals that keep fluids and solid contaminants out of its bore, and offers a choice of axial connectors or a cable in a metal cord grip.
The LA-25-A series permits a variety of mountings, including standard saddle-type clamps, a two-hole flange that screws onto its front bushing, and a single hole mount through a bulkhead up to 1/8 inch thick. The LA-25-A’s core is enclosed in a core extension rod assembly from which it can never break loose, while offering a sturdy male thread for easy mechanical connection. When mated with ASG’s SC-100 industrial LVDT DIN-rail-mountable signal conditioner, an LA-25-A LVDT becomes an ideal solution for heavy duty industrial applications for position sensing.
- Stock ranges from 3 inches to 15 inches (75 mm to 375 mm)
- Enclosed Core in 3/8 inch diameter core extension rod with a 5/16-24 or 8 mm male threaded shaft end
- One-inch (25.4 mm) diameter heavy wall aluminum housing
- Continuous operation to 220°F (105 C)
- Two double-contact shaft seals keep out grit and dirt.
- Environmentally sealed to IP-68
- Stainless steel body
- External auxiliary shaft seals
- Mild radiation resistant version for nuclear power plants (30 Mrads for 40 years)
- Mounting hardware including flanges, single hole mounting kits, swivel rod eye ends,ball joints, extension rods, holddown clamps, and tie bars for dual-mounted LVDTs
- Radial connector or cable versions available- LA-25-R
Alliance Sensor Group