Randy Frank is the senior editor for Sensor Tips. Author of the book Understanding Smart Sensors (3rd edition to be published Jan 31, 2013), Randy has an MSEE and has worked with sensors in application, product and technical marketing roles. He is a Fellow in both the SAE and IEEE. Randy will provide information about sensor Technologies, Applications, Products, Hot Sensor Topics, Events and Market Research that specifically involve sensors.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Everything under control – right where the action is with Smart Vision
- Capacitive Ceramic Pressure Sensors
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff
- PLC Concepts Inc. Reduces Waste and Setup Time in Paper Slitters / Stations with Flexible Linear Positioning Sensors Case Study
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors