One way to improve a successful sensor and expand its applications is design the package for more demanding environments. This was the goal for Carlo Gavazzi’s PD30ET Series of IP69K Stainless Steel Photoelectric Sensors. With AISI316L stainless steel housings, an IP69K environmental rating and ECOLAB certification, the sensors can operate reliably in applications exposed to high-pressure wash-down, aggressive cleaning agents, harsh disinfectants and high temperatures such as those frequently found in the Food & Beverage industry.
In its 11 x 21 x 31.5-mm housing, the photoelectric sensor capabilities include:
- Diffuse reflective:
- Extremely wide-angled (200mm)
- Long range (1m)
- Background Suppression, Active Pixel Sensor:
- Visible red light version (200mm)
- Infrared version (200mm)
- Polarized visible red light (6m)
- Non-polarized infrared (6m)
- Through-beam versions (15m)
For more information, click here and search for PD30ET.