Joral LLC has announced new stainless steel housings for all currently available sensors and encoders. Specifically designed to ensure total protection from extreme temperature fluctuation, corrosive environments, and pressure wash down. Joral stainless steel sensors are built to provide the greatest environmental protection available to provide maximum productivity.
In addition to the stainless steel housing, all of Joral’s sensors are IP67 protected and rated MIL-STD 202 for shock and vibration. Stainless steel offerings include rotary encoders, linear encoders, and 3-axis inclinometers. Catered specifically to J1939 mobile hydraulics, Joral specializes in large tolerance non-contact position sensors and G-Force compensated incline sensors.
Current sensor lines:
- J1 Shafted Rotary Encoders
- ProxEncoder Non-Contact Rotary Encoder
- Hockey Puck Non-Contact Rotary Encoder
- Incremental and Absolute Linear Position Sensors
- SINC & DINC Incline Sensors
- Zero Power Sensors ( Z Series)