All Sensors Corporation of Morgan Hill, California has announced a brand new series of compact pressure sensors with digital output. The DLC Series offers excellent performance over ultra-low (1 to 60 inH2O) pressure ranges. These new pressure sensors offer high performance using All Sensors’ proprietary CoBeam2 TM technology. Higher pressure ranges from 5 to 150 psi are also offered. Design engineers will find exceptional space savings with optimal performance for various compact applications. The DLC series compact package sizes start as small as 7mm and the product family’s low cost makes it the perfect solution for applications that require very low prices with high volume.
For battery-powered systems, the sensors can enter very low-power modes between readings to minimize load on the power supply. The low supply voltage allows for the integration of the sensors into a wide range of process control and measurement systems, as well as direct connection to I2C serial communications channels with 16-bit digital resolution.
These calibrated and compensated sensors provide accurate and stable output over -20°C to 85°C. This series is intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic working fluids such as air and dry gases. Devices are available from 1 to 60 inH2O differential and gauge, 5 to 150 psi differential and gauge, and from 15 to 150 PSI absolute.
- 1 to 60 inH2O differential & gauge, 5 to 150 psi differential, and gauge, 15 to 150 PSI absolute pressure ranges
- 1.5% Total Error Band, depending on the pressure range
- Compact packages, PC board mountable in SMT and DIP lead configurations
- Multiple port options available
- Compensated temperature range -20°C to 85°C
- Internal oversampling up to 16 readings
- 16-bit digital resolution
- I2C interface
- 1.8 to 3.6V Supply voltage
- Less than 100 nA typical idle current
Ideal applications for this device include medical breathing, environmental controls, HVAC, industrial controls, portable/hand-held equipment and all low-pressure applications.
Contact factory for the price. Samples are available for product testing. For additional information, please visit: https://www.allsensors.com/products/dlc-series