All Sensors Corporation of Morgan Hill, California has announced a brand new, low-pressure sensor, the DLLR Series. This new device series offers design engineers exceptional performance for pressure ranges of 10 and 30 inH2O. The DLLR Series features best-in-class Total Error Band and accuracy.
This new product family offers a fully customizable, turn-key solution for design engineers looking for digital pressure solutions requiring exceptional accuracy. Product highlights include automatically selected I2C or SPI output interfaces with 16/17/18 bit resolution and typically better than ±0.05% FSS BFSL Linearity + Hysteresis error. The DLLR Series utilizes All Sensors’ proprietary CoBeam2 TM Technology, allowing for greater sensitivity while reducing package stress and almost eliminating position sensitivity with All Sensors’ robust and ultra stable dual-die technology.
With the ability to operate at a low, variable supply voltage from 1.68V to 3.6V, and an idle power of less than 1 μW; the DLLR Series is a good fit for power-conscious designs. Given that the part can operate directly from a battery with excellent performance, the product family is well suited for portable applications. Devices are available in 10 and 30 inH2O (2488 and 7465 Pa) pressure ranges, gage and differential.
- Miniature package with SIP and DIP lead configurations
- PC board mountable SMT and through hole configurations
- Multiple port options available
Product and Electrical Features:
- Accuracy: Better than ±0.05% FSS BFSL Linearity + Hysteresis typical
- Digital I2C or SPI interface offered as a standard feature
- 16/17/18 bit options available No external components required
- Low and variable supply voltage from 1.68V to 3.6V
- All Sensors’ CoBeam2 TM Technology
- Total error band 0.10% typical, Maximum 0.25% and better
- Compensated temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
Ideal applications for this device are; medical devices associated with low pressure, portable devices, battery operated devices, remote sensing, HVAC applications, spirometry, instrumentation, respiratory machines, and industrial controls.
Contact factory for the price. Samples are available for product testing. For additional information, please visit: https://www.allsensors.com/products/dllr-series