Newark element14, the Development Distributor, is now stocking a wide range of sensors from TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors. TE sensors are available for same day shipping.
Access to a broad range of sensors provides engineers with the choices required to meet the needs of various applications, based on a number of specifications such as sensitivity, range, precision, resolution and accuracy.
From heavy industry to the latest consumer and communications devices, TE’s sensors, available from Newark element14, are designed to measure a range of properties including:
- Pressure Sensors: offer digital or analog outputs and are signal conditions and calibrated over temperature
- NTC Thermistors: meet the specific sensing demand of critical OEM applications
- Temperature & Humidity Sensors: measure relative humidity (RH) and offer a wide range of temperature measurement, control, and compensation
- Sensor Development Boards: offer low power and small form factors and provide plug and play tools for various development platforms
- Force and Load Cell Sensors: combine durability and long-term stability in extremely low cost packages
- Flow Sensors: feature reed switch reliability and are designed for water control, power showers, central heating systems, circulation pump protection, cooling and leak detection
View Newark element14’s full selection of TE sensors at www.newark.com/te-sensors