The Micropulse SF fill level sensor provides continuous, absolute fill-level measurement in applications that require adherence to the strictest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Sensors in a sanitary manufacturing facility must be cost effective, have minimum impact upon production, and must not negatively impact the cleanliness or quality of the foods (or products) being manufactured. Made from corrosion-free stainless steel with rounded edges and minimal crevices, the Micropulse SF meets the highest international hygiene standards and fulfills strict food industry requirements. Certified to 3-A and EHEDG sanitary standards, the sensor is 100% stainless steel to ensure top sanitation standards and long-term service life.
- Chemically neutral for all liquids
- Compensates for surface foam to deliver reliable, accurate fill level values
- Adjustment-free installation
- Easy to clean in installed state (CIP – Clean in Place)
- Withstands process temperatures up to 130°C (SIP – Sterilization in Place)
- Standard analog interface ensures wide controller compatibility and flexible installation
- International certification ensures global acceptance
- Highly precise measuring technology is ideal for filling or dispensing applications
The industry-standard Micropulse SF fill level sensor uses field-tested magnetostrictive technology to provide highly-precise fill level measurement. Noncontact measurement technology ensures unparalleled reliability and performance. Its continuously-variable analog output signals allow for easy connection to control systems.