Carlo Gavazzi is pleased to announce an addition to the popular ICB Series family of inductive proximity sensors, with the launch of the ICB12S Extra-Short Inductive Proximity Sensors. With a thread length of only 23mm, and housing lengths as short as 25mm, these ultra-compact M12 sensors are an ideal solution where space is limited and high performance is required.
The new Extra-Short Inductive Sensors inherit many of the same impressive benefits of our longer ICB Series sensors, including rugged IP67 nickel-plated brass housings, extended sensing distances of up to 8mm, status LEDs which are clearly visible from any direction, a wide operating temperature range, a high switching frequency, and protection from short circuits and overloads. The microcontroller-based design ensures the highest degree of accuracy and repeatability in operation.
Main features of the ICB12S Extra-Short Inductive Sensors include:
- M12 extra-short 23mm thread length
- Sensing distance: 4mm flush, 8mm non-flush
- Operating frequency up to 2000 Hz
- Operating temperature range:
- -25 to +80°C (-13 to +176°F)
- NPN or PNP, NO or NC output
- 2m oil resistant PVC cable
- Yellow LED clearly visible from any directions
- Output DC 200 mA
- CE, cULus and cCSAus approved
ICB12S Extra-Short Inductive Sensors are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s North American network of sales offices, distributors, and online at www.GavazziOnline.com.