Unlike an oxymoron (äksəˈmôrˌän: a combination of contradictory words), a (pulse) oximeter (äkˈsimidər) is a sensing technique to measure oxygen … [Read More...]
Many communicable diseases, such as viruses and bacterial infections, are transmitted by direct contact with a person who has the disease or with … [Read More...]
Today on Sensor Tips
- Optical encoders from Grayhill feature optical switching technology
- Smart photoelectric sensor from Balluff is easily configured via IO-Link
- Robust magnetic incremental encoder for direct shaft assembly
- What’s new in sensing for robotic control?
- How can a core simplify pressure sensing applications?
- GHS-19 series spring-loaded LVIT linear position sensor
- What’s new in magnetic sensors?