Researchers continue to search for improved solutions to power the many wireless, wearable sensing devices that are being developed to avoid frequent, … [Read More...] about How is human-powered wearable electronics progressing?
With a newly available product, an existing deadbolt can be converted to a smart door lock, add many sensors and obtain several new desirable … [Read More...] about What sensors are in a smart door lock?
Today on Sensor Tips
- Linear position sensor is an inductive and spoiler combo
- New RSF sealed encoders for metrology
- Infrared sensor module meets special requirements of outdoor applications
- Slide switches available in compact package sizes down to 10 x 2.5 x 5.9 mm
- SMT tactile switch designed for wearables and portable IoT devices
- How is human-powered wearable electronics progressing?
- ON/OFF current sensor from Carlo Gavazzi