Unlike an oxymoron (äksəˈmôrˌän: a combination of contradictory words), a (pulse) oximeter (äkˈsimidər) is a sensing technique to measure oxygen … [Read More...]
Many communicable diseases, such as viruses and bacterial infections, are transmitted by direct contact with a person who has the disease or with … [Read More...]
Today on Sensor Tips
- New angle sensors with easy mounting
- Hermetically sealed, spring-loaded LVDTs for harsh industrial applications
- Sensors for heavy-duty industrial applications
- What can you do with a water-resistant pressure sensor?
- How can asynchronous power produce longer battery life?
- How can sensing be distributed in a smart building?
- Hall effect magnetic torque sensor boosts EPS drivability for safer, sustainable motoring