Unlike an oxymoron (äksəˈmôrˌän: a combination of contradictory words), a (pulse) oximeter (äkˈsimidər) is a sensing technique to measure oxygen … [Read More...]
Many communicable diseases, such as viruses and bacterial infections, are transmitted by direct contact with a person who has the disease or with … [Read More...]
Today on Sensor Tips
- What is an oximeter?
- LRL-27 long stroke, heavy duty LVIT inductive linear position sensors
- What is a seismometer?
- Touchless angle sensors with CanBus Interface
- How big is the MEMS pressure sensor market?
- High-pressure and seawater-resistant position sensors
- New DLC Series — High Resolution Compact Pressure Sensors